The Impetus Equities Difference
Founded in 2018 by Jordan Ring, Impetus Equities addresses the challenges that are unique to the small-cap niche, presenting high-quality key information to investors and shareholders, who are increasingly looking to diversify their portfolio.
With three locations worldwide, Impetus Equities offers analyst coverage via a tech-forward, data-driven approach. Because our reports are based on facts, not recommendations, we are a reputable, trusted resource for investors.
Jordan Ring, CFA, CAIA
In his 10 years on the buy/sell side, focusing on equity research in small and mid-cap segments, Jordan has managed more than 60 analysts, associates, and personnel as:
- Head of Investment Banking Research for the Americas at Dealogic
- Equity Research Analyst at Tigress Financial Partners
- Investment Banking Associate at Alpha Capital
Jordan is a sports enthusiast, dedicated New York Athletic Club member, and an avid traveler, having visited over 26 countries.
- MA, Finance, Harvard University
- BA, BS, University of Pittsburgh
Memberships and Certifications
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst
- New York Society of Security Analysts